Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas - 38 weeks pregnant

Davy and I had a wonderful 2nd Christmas together. We spent Christmas Eve with my family eating delicious food and enjoying the company. Christmas day was also full of family and friends and laughter. I love the holidays.

We invested in a new digital camera for Christmas so that we'll have pictures of our baby boy and hopefully get some pictures of our home since it's finally clean from most of the packing. Here's a picture of me on Christmas morning, 38 weeks pregnant:Jackson's crib is finally at our house! Now we just need time to get it put together. We also bought all of the materials so that Davy can start working on shelves in Jackson's closet for the millions of clothes that this little boy already has. I also took time this weekend to wash the car seat cover and get the car seat ready for him to come home in, now we just need the baby :] .

We were hoping to have our baby boy by now but it looks like he's really comfortable in the womb so we're not going to bother him too much. There is only 10 days until his due date, however, so we're hoping to meet him before then. We remind him often that he can come out anytime now and I think he's listening. I've had horrible pelvis pain the last few days and have felt his head engaging and getting further down. He's still so active, there's just so much less room for him that now I notice every single movement and I know I'll miss it.

This year has been so great for Davy and me. We've had so many blessings come our way and I'm just so thankful that we're moving on to what promises to be an even better year.

1 comment:

  1. Whitney called me a few hours ago and told me that your water broke and you are in the hospital right now!! How exciting for you!! I am happy for a little boy to be joining your family!

    ReplyDelete