Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm Pregnant!

It's true ... Got the positive test this morning. Davy and I are excited to start our family! We're nothing but smiles right now! I was wondering why my body was acting a little strange and then this morning I woke up and I just had this feeling that I was pregnant and I needed a test to confirm. I am 4 weeks along. EDD is January 6, 2010. I called to make my first Dr. appointment but their office was closed. Who just closes their office at 2:00 in the afternoon? I also called my insurance to discuss maternity benefits and I am so happy Davy and I have insurance. We're already planning ways to tell our families. Anyway, since I can't shout my news to the world yet, I have to blog about it because if I don't, I'm going to burst at the seams. It's still so surreal to me, I almost want to take another test to wake myself up!

1 comment: