Monday, April 6, 2009

We're Buying a House!


Yes. It's true. Davy and I are in the process of buying our first home. I cannot even tell you how excited I am! We were supposed to meet with the loan officer today but ... she called in sick. With Davy's busy work schedule, we probably won't be able to meet with her until next Monday! Ugh. Sad day.

On another note, Davy's sister, Allison is in town from Virginia. I think next time, we're going to have to go visit her. I've heard that it's beautiful there.

I also decided that Davy and I are going to use some of our $8,000 home buyer tax credit next year to buy a new camera. I have NO pictures of our first married year together! Lame, right?


I'm sending a package off to my little Isabel tomorrow. It's gonna cost me a FORTUNE! But, she and her family are so worth it. I talked to her on the phone yesterday, she named a stuffed animal after me- talk about a compliment - haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment