Tuesday, May 26, 2009

8 weeks tomorrow


Whew ... it's been a long 3 day weekend. Davy and I went camping with the whole family to Carlson Lake over by Mackay. We had a lot of fun and I enjoyed being with my family. Above is a picture of Carlson Lake, about 8,100 feet above sea level!

I found out on my birthday, that my cousin, Chimele is due on the exact same day I am. I'll also add that she's not married and her boyfriend cheated on her the week before she conceived. Am I happy that I have to share my pregnancy with her? NO. I am not happy. I have done everything the right way, in the order that is acceptable to myself and my family. At the end of the day, at least I can say I'm living my life the way I planned it, with my values and standards still going strong. I can say I did it the right way.

I've been quite nauseous the past week or so. Hello morning sickness. However, I'm never really sick in the morning! The afternoons and evenings are the worst.

The baby is the size of a raspberry this week! It's hard to believe that he/she was the size of a poppyseed only 4 weeks ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment