Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Appleseed baby


It's hard to believe I am already 5 weeks along! Davy and I have had a great week and we just love knowing that our baby is growing every day. I decided to add some new photos to my post. They are belly pics and will be on the right hand side until I pop this kid out! Then there will be plenty of baby pics. :]

I am 5 weeks pregnant

1.What foods are you craving? I'm craving Mexican and Chinese food like CRAZY!

2.Any morning sickness? About the same as week 4 of the pregnancy.

3.Things that make you sick? Apparently Remo's does not agree with my stomach.

4. When is your first ultrasound scheduled? June 8th ... can't wait!

5. Who's your doctor? Carole Shelley, M.D.

6. Will you find out the gender of your baby? Yes. I'm not a patient person.

7. What gender do you think baby is? I feel like it's a girl, but that's probably just because I want a girl.

8. Who's allowed in the room with you at birth? Before I start pushing, any family members. When it comes time to actually have the baby, only Davy ... and my mom (if she wants)

9.How big is baby this week? This week our baby is the size of an appleseed.

No comments:

Post a Comment